15 Ely Place
Dublin, D02 A213
Mon - Fri : 10 - 5pm. Late nite Wednesday's till 8pm.
Sat: 11 - 5pm and Sunday 12- 5pm. or by appt.
Tel: 00 353 1-9065661 Email: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions -
Maximilliane Goodwin t/a INREDA – The RHA Building 15 Ely Place, Dublin 2
INREDA, Terms and Conditions are subject to change :
- INREDA has the right to change ours terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to change or alter the website without any prior notice.
Website Errors :
- We endeavour at all times to provide accurate information regarding products, descriptions, prices, availability and delivery information. However, from time to time errors may arise which are totally unintentional. We reserve the right to amend these errors. In the case of a misprinted price we reserve the right to suspend your order and to contact to you to ask whether you would like to continue with the purchase at the correct price. Will not be subject to supplying the products at any incorrect price.
Accuracy of Content :
- Although we endeavour at all times to have accurate images, descriptions and measurements of all our products, from time to time these may be inaccurate, we reserve the right to amend any inaccuracies.
- Although we take great care to render the correct product colour on our website, colour representation may vary from the actual colour. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of any colour variation.
- All measurements given are approximate and cannot be held to be exact.
INREDA will use the information you provide us with to:
- Administer your order and if necessary provide the information you disclose to our 3rd party suppliers or service providers for the purpose of order fullfilment. This information will not be given, sold or traded to others for any other purpose than order processing/facilitation.
- Send you our newsletter or inform you of details of our sales/special offers that we may offer
- Contact you in the event that there is a problem/delay with your order.
- If the goods are currently in stock, We will normally dispatch within 5 working days from receipt of payment. In the event that any item(s) are out of stock, INREDA will contact you to inform you of a new dispatch date. If this dispatch date is not suitable or acceptable to you we will be happy to refund your payment.
- All items under 5kg will be delivered within ROI for a flat rate of €6.95 and €8.95 for Northern Ireland
- All Glassware, Lighting and any goods over 5kg, going abroad, we will contact you, with delivery details and price."
- All other counties, we will price at checkout, and any items over 5kg for Abroad we will quote
- Countries not mentioned, we can also quote on request.
- All deliveries are by An Post Express Post between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday (except bank holidays) and a signature is required on delivery.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase it is your right to return products purchased online within 7 days of the delivery date for exchange or refund. The product(s) must be returned undamaged, in their original condition and original packaging. In these circumstances, we will exchange or refund the purchase price minus the delivery charge.
- You must inform us of any returns by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the same period.
- All returns must reach INREDA within 28 days of original delivery date.
- All return parcels are your responsibility until they reach INREDA.
- Please ask for proof of postage from the postal service.
- Currently we are using PayPal for all credit & debit card processing. We never view any credit or debit card information.
- We have chosen to use PayPal to handle all our debit and credit card transactions as it is one of the safest and most secure online payment services available.
- Please feel free to email: email@example.com or tel: 01-9065661